Sunday, March 27, 2011

gatinea park 27Mar P6 to Fire Tower

It started out great.  I headed south from P6 on the parkways down to Penguin and then Ridge out to the Fire Tower.   The parkways and from Penguin to the FP had all been regroomed over night and were fantastic.  I thought it would be one of the great days because the grooming up Penguin and along Ridge was perfect! I figured that if it was like that to the FT I would have to write a letter to Demsis about what a great company they are.  Unfortunately the groomer turned left at the FP.  Ridge, 1b, 24, and out to the FT had not been groomed.  It wasn't bad but it was a bit firm to begreat.  As I knew from yesterday there was not grooming at all past McKinstry.  Very much worth it to get out there.  Demsis seems to have figured out how to groom in minimal snow conditions, its too bad that today they just didn't groom Ridge all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment